Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Woman Sitting On Chest

[recommendation] Oil of Olay - Total Effects - Touch of Foundation

Hello my friends!


I have some time samples of Oil of Olay - get Touch of Foundation Day Cream and now I want to tell

!




In the package there were many small tubes, patterns, and therefore the cream in original size.


promises of the manufacturers:


Total Effects Touch of Foundation combines 7 high effective anti-aging solutions using the ink technology from Max Factor make- up

It not only gives the skin a youthful appearance, but also a radiant even skin tone in just one step!




  • Effective anti-aging care with Vitaniacin complex and a touch of Max Factor make-up
  • visibly reduced fine lines and wrinkles
  • Balances color differences in the skin and softens imperfections
  • Including broadband UVA / UVB protection with SPF 15
  • in two shades of "For light to medium skin types" and "For medium to darker skin types" available
My Opinion:

I think the cream holds its promise. I was very surprised because I do not have high expectations for products which have caused so much advertising is done and promises. But with this cream fits all! It super easy to apply, absorbs quickly and it looks really fresh in the morning.

I also have no "tension" in the face and keeps the all day! This "Touch of Foundation from Max Factor left is also available. One need later in the make-up was no longer so much of his own Foundation ;-)

So I am very impressed with this product and will buy more to me they probably are, although the price at about 15 € is really steep, but as always said my grandmother. A good cream is important ;-)


If you missed it, to get samples, then you pleased on it, because I put a Probetube into my advertised lottery :-)

Lg, Nadine

0 comments:

Post a Comment