Monday, February 28, 2011

Game Instructions For Bionicle Adventure Game

Oscars 2011

Last night it was time again, the 83rd Academy Awards was broadcast live from LA.
And I have of course seen live (dark circles !)

First the winners .
Actually there were only 3 movies that dominated the Oscars and that "The King's Speech" (Best Film, Best Actor, Best Director, Best Original Screenplay), "The Social Network (Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Original Score, Best editing) and " Inception " (best cinematography, best sound, best sound editing, best visual effects).

"True Grit" and "Black Swan" went out for a surprisingly empty.

course up to Natalie Portman for best actress in "Black Swan") and Colin Firth's victory as best actor in "The King's Speech" were pleased me very much.

And now, how could a girl in there - his blog different: the clothes!

I divide them into three categories: "the stool tearing, breathtakingly beautiful!" / "Hm. Nice. Nothing special, but ok." / "Oh my God, what is your IT?" :)

It starts with my favorite, the 'socks off like hot cakes, breathtakingly beautiful " clothes:
* drumroll *

1st place goes to me clearly to Halle Berry. For me she was in her elf-like touch of Marchesa, the most beautiful woman of the evening:
Photobucket

closely followed by Mandy Moore Monique Lhuillier:
Photobucket
(you see I did it with the nudefarbenen Feenkleidern ... )

Reese Witherspoon and I really liked the simple very well in her elegant and very grown-dress by Armani Prive:
Photobucket
(. One of the few black dresses this year only criticism: their huge hairpiece)

And, of course, the winner of the evening, Natalie Portman. A dream in Bordeaux Violet from Rodarte. And the earrings! The earrings <3 (Übrigens von Tiffany & Co.):
Photobucket
Photobucket

your "Black Swan" - Mrs Mila Kunis was also incredibly sexy and elf-like in her lilac dress by Elie Saab:
Photobucket


we come to the mediocre "hm . nice. nothing special, but ok " -.. dresses of the evening

First we had as Jennifer Hudson, her dress by Versace in itself and at first glance, really stunning, but by their 30kg - Weight loss suffered her neckline bad as I find:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Amy Adams. would under normal circumstances, her dress (L'Wren Scott) for me to have been among the top 3 in the evening like the combination with jewelry (Cartier) and hair I again much less.
Photobucket

Michelle Williams looked in her simple dress from Chanel completely colorless and lost. Perhaps this was intentional so I was not just pulled from the stool. Very pretty, yes, but that's the greatest feeling.
Photobucket

Then there was still Sandra Bullock. I like the dress completely, and it is by Vera Wang <3 aber irgendwie gefällt mir dieses graphische Oberteil nicht wirklich. Sie war auch arg blass, meiner Meinung nach.
Photobucket

And the winner of the Oscar for Best Supporting Actress, Melissa Leo - her dress by Marc Bouwer she had been specially tailored to the body. Nevertheless, it pleases me somehow not real. I like the sectional, but this curtain material? : /
Photobucket

Gwyneth Paltrow in Calvin Klein I did quite well. Very edgy, very "futuristic Greek goddess" and her song I did not like But the jewelry is great and fits perfect with the outfit:
Photobucket


And now the third category, the devastating judgments on the "oh my God, what is your IT?" - moments that I had the following clothes:

Cate Blanchett's little white Givenchy. Somehow, a mixture of baroque chair, doll clothes and robots. Quite strange, but beautiful in any case:
Photobucket

Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett! What is this? Where is your breathtaking beauty, sex appeal towards your addictive? Beautiful, the aubergine lace dress by Dolce & Gabbana was quite transparent front and had a rear daring cut back, but hello? Excuse me? Something went wrong as thoroughly:
Photobucket

Nicole Kidman's cream - with a strange mermaid skirt by Dior. At first sight on the red carpet I liked it even a little. But when I saw it then as a whole, it was so sadly over. First of all: What are the red shoes do?
Photobucket

Penélope Cruz, I might even not this year. After her usually always so glamorous, stunning gowns, they came in this year simply pailettenbesetzten evening dress by L'Wren Scott, which somehow made me think of stores like Orsay or Pimkie -.-
After all, her neckline tear it out a bit:
Photobucket

And then we still have Jennifer Lawrence Calvin Klein. Baywatch-Nixe top, bottom dead boring, plus a silver clutch of bright red? Nope. You goes different. I think.
Photobucket


The extra price is way for me to Anne Hathaway. She was so sweet and has really made an effort to moderate this year, but quite boring to show reasonably fresh and relaxed.
Of their four outfits has her own well-liked the "fringe dress by Oscar de la Renta best:
Photobucket

:)

(images from different Online -. Sources)

I'm going to bed. Catch up on sleep. zzzzz

your total overtired

0 comments:

Post a Comment