Saturday, February 19, 2011

Penis Benzocaine Toothache

I have finally found it!


I got these shoes as long as sought out clear and then had some shops offer this kind, but always I liked something, either they were totally labbrig, its material, or see the color 'like washed out. # Fail

Often times when they liked me then it was not my size or my actual size was too small for me, but yesterday I finally found it. # love
fit in a little shop here in the city, was solid enough material, color is great, and even my size and was still available and then the price of 10 €. Since it was clear to me that had to, because I took so what shoes for my chino trousers.

Also I've never taken the scarf and a new pair of earrings, because people can you never have enough. # addiction

Now I will still clean up my room a bit, and then my dear M., and it will finally nails done properly and, of course, American Idol and looked delicious even eaten homemade pitas. # Yaay

0 comments:

Post a Comment