Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Brain Tumor Develops

Schick made, sparkling wine bottle in the Hand 13 clock, the City's Brunch!

pantyhose / / P2 Lipstick 059 Copacabana "/ / Essence Eye Shadow / / Balea hairspray
War today with my love tomorrow and M. S. town, and she had a seminar and thus in the meantime had break.
I bought with a pantyhose with cables I was looking for the last year in the fall so long now I've finally found one and I also was able to watch the DM to me the new P2 collection and I must say I was standing with an asterisk in the eyes to the nail polish rack.
I would have liked all wrapped up and taken home, that is so incredibly beautiful colors, but the reason has triumphed, and then reminds me of the countless paints at home.
So have I got only one of the new lipsticks (although all three of them were very nice.).
essence had also another 95 cents Action # Yaay came and so then the eye shadow with.
addition, a new bottle of hair spray nothing spectacular.

I know right now is just really thin stuff from me, but I am at the moment so unimaginative, and not even really know what to tell you.
If you have tips or suggestions of what you would like to read then simply posting the comment below here.
would help me maybe a lot. # Followerpower

And since I had already asked for some of my new hair extensions, I'll post some pictures of today, which arose because of the beautiful sunshine. can
First I have to say the moment you see the transition quite yet, that is because I have had the guy, take over a game of streaks, the color for too long, but I think it washes out a bit after a while it's not too bad as at first, but still visible, unfortunately. # Fail


The sun is to blame for my eyes:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment