Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Do You Clean Maytag Quiet Series 400

H & M Haul!

Cardigans "blue" / / "Black" / / "Pink" / / "Grey"

this cardigan I've ready in my last H & M had ordered with it, but in "Olive" and I found it so beautiful and above all comfortable, because I had to reorder the remaining colors as well. And for € 5.95 each, one can say nothing else you can never have enough cardigans. # love

Vest Taupe / / oversize sweater "Powder"


bracelets "gold", "Bronze" and "black" / / Belt "Black" / / Woven Leather Belt "Cognac"

long shirt with 3 / 4 Sleeve "Olive" / / T-Shirt "Taupe" / / Sweatshirt "powder"

Actually, I had a blouse, a black leggings and ordered a gold chain. However
was my blouse a little too closely, saw the leggings' out of me like a pregnancy pants, and I liked the chain of the design is not applicable, so were the things back, but keep the rest. I also have
had ordered for my Beby still something that I will give him on Friday, I hope you like it and it fits him especially. # love

cardigan "Nature" / / V Neckshirt "black"

0 comments:

Post a Comment