Monday, February 21, 2011

What Does A Cervix Feel Like Pre Menstrual

[TAG] My 10 favorite paints





I was met by my friend Zina their blog.
So I have picked out my 10 favorite fast finishes. Since I have little time I could not schwatschen. Then we start again:

The first I of the Basic I find the color just so beautiful. This deep dark blue just beautiful.






So then we come to the rival de Loop paint. I am a person who simply loves purple, so I find the paint totally cool. Who is a dark purple it should buy.




I already have already made a post about this paint because it is simply my favorites. This schimernde bright purple, divine, opacity of which I am totally convinced.







like my girlfriend I love the essence choose me. He has something magical about Besides others we do not know exactly what a color it for me personally it is a blue-green with silver glitter inside. I LOVE IT




The next paint I beckommen given by Zina. I love the schimernde because the Nagel is entranced bernt simple. For this I must say the paint is a great opacity has





here in these The paint leaked a bit. He Schimert just like the other covering over us and he does so the difference I change the color of this I have a dark purple.







Because I am very colorful and bright colors may not be missing in my 49 finishes. I find the flashy paint immediately draw attention to themselves, so I have also 2 The neon green is very bright (for me). I like it
:-) Just




I am a Selena Gomez fan I've seen on a poster of her this paint and had to buy it myself. Beräut I do not have it I love this color, the blue with the glitz, I wear it nearly every time.





Here is the other a beautiful pink. I like de man 2 colors does on the nails, that is bein first pink then purple then pink and so on. Dei that I've tried it and it looked fantastic.







we come to last. It is a purple with glitter, on the nail I find it particularly nice because it is both playful and elegant.







So there's my 10 favorite paints. The next days I love the Jule. I do not know them long but I find her blog just great so I have chosen them. Here you Blog * click *

0 comments:

Post a Comment