Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cael Sanderson Wrestling Shoes Old

brush clean

I just wanted to tell a bit about time to clean cosmetic brushes.
It is very important that the brush, the make-up are used regularly (preferably 1x a week) cleaned thoroughly.
first otherwise the whole thing is a rather unsanitary matter, for your skin, it is not so nice, with brushes to be made up, their hair hanging in Talgreste, possible skin cells and product residue. wash your hair you finally several times a week.
second It is not good for the brush when they are never or rarely cleaned. Residues can be hard and can break the hair. Not good.

Here you can see the way, how do I clean my brushes.

beautiful Please

I use to clean the "cleansing soap for cosmetic brush" by daVinci. For 40g you pay about 6 €. I come out with a bar of soap approximately 8 months, but there is still a larger one with 85g.
to buy, there are the soap as the Mueller or Karstadt.

She is in a tin can, very practical, so it looks like:
Photobucket

This is the soap:
Photobucket
Nothing special, a cream-colored bar of soap. It smells very fresh, slightly lemon balm.

It starts with the fact that I am the soap under running lukewarm water Humidifier:
Photobucket

do the same thing I then with a brush (here Esprit Foundation Brush):
Photobucket

Then I take the brush a few times on the soap and slush nice it around, you see already, how much product is it solves:
Photobucket

massage I then the soap a bit into the brush, to remove any residues
Photobucket
(you can see already, it's a beautiful mess:))

The two steps I repeat several times until no color comes out really more of a brush. Then I rinse the hair under warm running water:
Photobucket
The brush hairs will squeak with cleanliness.

I squeeze the water out a little out of the brush and then press it again in a tissue / kitchen towel:
Photobucket

Usually I spray my brushes then another one with a disinfecting brush cleaner, I use this one from Beliance, 100ml 10 € and is available in Douglas costs:
Photobucket
So you can in between times, according to the make-up, for example, spray the brush and clean up. But this is not (!) Substitute for thorough cleaning.

After the whole procedure then I let the brush lying on a kitchen towel to dry:
Photobucket
One should not be standing dry brush with the handle down, otherwise the water can run into the stem.
is not so healthy.
I usually leave the brush over night on the windowsill to dry off, and also with tilted windows and get fresh air:)

That was it! Beautiful, clean, hygienic brushes are what glorious.

greetings from your

0 comments:

Post a Comment