Friday, February 4, 2011

What Type Of Shoes Does Goku Where

MAC Mega Metal Shadow: "Prance"

just now came, as suspected, even my MAC - Order to:) can

why I show you today the second Mega Metal Shadow in my collection: "Prance". Course, price is the same as in "Centre Stage", 22 € for 3.4 g.

Photobucket

Photobucket

From the texture ago, he is as unbeatable as "Centre Stage". Very soft, incredibly beautiful and well pigmented and applied to blind.

Photobucket

The color is beautiful, a deafening, insane shimmering golden beige. Hard to describe, I'll talk some pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

first I thought, seriously - how can I get this huge eye shadow ever empty? But I think that this will be no problem ... * Whistle *

I have previously also with AMU "Centre Stage" and "Prance" made up, I'll show you later.

Shimmering Greetings from

0 comments:

Post a Comment