Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Revlons Ceramic Straightner

Mini-Haul at DM! Press

P2 lipstick "060 Nathan Road" / / P2 lipstick "010 Rodeo Drive" / / P2 "Nail Thickener Gel" / / P2 nail polish "207 stormy "/ / Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara" / / MNY Eyeshadow "805A" / / Carmex Lip Balm
After my job interview (Which was totally hammer by the way, a great working atmosphere, super friendly staff and especially lawyers! ) I was with my dear M. still in the city have worried a few things and then we went to eat Chinese. # Nom

Later we were a bit with me Dsds have seen, our nails done, ordered new piercings and my hair again "processed".
the actual post about my "new" hair you'll get it tomorrow I'm too tired and too broken. # Fail

Become forgiven me now with my book in my bed and read something and then dreaming of my darling, with the way, today I was 20 minutes and completely pointless phone calls irrelevant *.*. # love

morning it is likely once again to the city to apply for a new passport, I will expire next month, so I have to hurry up a bit ... # Fail

I wish you a good night, my love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment