Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lumbar Spondylosis With Radiculopathy

Clinique 3-phase care system - a self-experiment

Who does not know it, the "3-phase system of justice" Clinique?

Photobucket
Image: Clinique

Almost everywhere it as "THE" Facial - recommended system, the secret weapon for it were perfect, radiant skin.
The colorful, but serious-inspired purist Bottles to make one but somehow feel like it, try it at least once. Add to this the words "Allergy Tested and 100% fragrance-free" - well, that can not only be great for your skin! recommended

When I then also an acquaintance of such a care system and Douglas Online Pröbchenset one of them was available, I could no longer hold back and I have tested it. The
Pröbchen came in small Plastiksachets, unfortunately I did not just start thinking about the test, without taking photos - that's why you have now with the promo shots from Clinique to make do.

The 3-phase system maintenance is based on perfectly coordinated care for different skin types:
These are divided into a "very dry to dry skin", 2 "dry to combination skin," 3 "mixed to oily skin" and 4 "oily skin".

Maintenance consists of cleaning soap, either a solid bar of soap or liquid soap. They are available in 3 shades for oily, dry and combination skin (mild) and very dry skin (extra mild).
Clinique says that maintain the skin's own lipids, soaps and skin cells and remove it should. Moreover, the cleaning, the perfect preparation for Step 2, the exfoliation. Since the soap would leave no residue, no unpleasant feeling of tension arises after cleaning.

Photobucket
Then the exfoliation followed by the Claryfing lotion, face the water, which is on the 4 different skin types (see above) coordinated. Depending on skin type, the bottle has a different color: 1 (green), 2 (purple), 3 (pink), 4 (light blue).
According to Clinique, this is the most important step of system maintenance. The lotion is to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the skin's natural cell renewal. In addition, the skin smooth, clear and pure. A slight "tingling" is normal, because you realize the effect of the lotion.

moisture will be donated after the exfoliation, with the "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion", which is also available as a gel and the widely known as "DDML. Clinique says the DDML moisturizes the skin and thereby strengthen its protective barrier. The moisture level should be regulated and brought into balance.

All three steps were developed with dermatologists, so Clinique.

Over the weekend I getetstet the "3-phase system care" that is, two days, morning and night - everything gave the Pröbchen not her unfortunately.
The set consisted of the "Liquid Facial Soap Mild for dry skin, from the" Clarifying Lotion 2 "for dry to combination skin and the" Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion ".
Practical, because I had extra on the side of the test (there are here ) made who I am and what type of skin lotion I need - came out "dry to combination skin lotion and No. 2. Fits yes.

It starts with the "Liquid Facial Soap, Mild:
Photobucket

My first impression was: Oh great, foam! I love Reingungsgele and - develop mousses, beautiful soft foam. My skin feels so soft and kind of totally clean.
So also here first. The liquid soap is colorless, transparent, and smell is also scarce, more than a slightly clinical. Skin squeaked with cleanliness, I liked the foam - as far, so good.
But then, about 1 minute after washing my skin began to tighten so on, it was not more beautiful. So much for Cliniques promise of no residue and therefore no feeling of dryness. It was not a nice feeling.
why so quick to step 2

That was the "Clarifying Lotion 2":
Photobucket
with a cotton pad is applied to the face. The Pröbchen consisted of a cloth soaked in the lotion. First
Einduck: Hui, the smell! Krass of alcohol. I've never seen a product for facial skin seen that smells so intense and aggressive after drinking alcohol. Whether this is so good? No matter - the stuff on it. Supposed to be good.
First impression is not misleading, it burns like hell on my face. And should be the lotion for dry and combination skin? How then has to burn until the lotion for oily skin
oO Maybe I'm also extremely sensitive? Unfortunately the result was to test 2x and accordingly - dry, scaly patches on the skin.
felt after the first test on my skin, however, really great, cool, refreshed and clean. Slightly stretched but it also has. My complexion was beautiful, smooth, matt, really bright.
Unfortunately it was not even more so, my skin has not only scaled at some point and fought against the aggressive stuff.

Step 3 consisted of the "Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion"
Photobucket

already The name promises only good things, I think. The lotion is completely yellow and odorless. It is relatively easy, takes a very good and my skin finally took some of the distension. The lotion is the only thing I liked in the system and done reasonably well.
have Unfortunately, after 2 days then already made a few bumps wide, so could the whole disinfecting and drying only come from the lotion.
Was So nothing.

For me that is absolutely not recommended. Maybe it looks at the lotion 1 for dry skin is different, but that I would not bet.
I had the impression that this system of care for the skin dries out systematically, to her afterwards to feed a small snack moisture.
What's the point is a mystery to me. And that should have developed with dermatologists? My skin was in any event after 2 days and a total of 4 times maintain almost in shreds from dryness.
A big "do not buy!" from me.

I then once again build up my dry spots ...

Have you also had experience with the system maintenance done? Good? Similarly, poor as I am? The
would be interested to know me:)

Love, your

0 comments:

Post a Comment