Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How To Write Welcome Note For Wedding Guests

Simple

Now I write my first post to my first Amu! Today I'll show you how to quickly and easily Smokey Eyes black magic. I have not made it intensely black, because I not like about me, but you can make it hard ;-)

used Products: Apply Eyeshadow Base:



step 1.

Step 2: Apply As a further base a black eye shadow pencil (or eyeliner) on the eyelid and the crease schomal blind with a finger.

Step 3: a matte brown eyeshadow in the crease blind

Step 4: A black eye shadow on the eyelid dab.

Step 5: Again, all blind to the brown eye shadow. Then it is under the eyebrow and the eye angle a highlight eyeshadow with a white or vanilla-colored.

Step 6: An eyeliner on the upper lashline apply (Not overweight, so the lashes are condensed optical). In another dab the black eye shadow.

Step 7: If you like, you can still apply at the lower lashes and the black eye shadow on the water line a black eyeliner.

Step 8: eyelash mascara, face powders, ect.

And voila :-)



I hope you enjoyed this post and help.

Greetings

Nadine

0 comments:

Post a Comment