Thursday, February 10, 2011

Flirt Scorpio Horoscope

cuz I'm locked in Love!

On Wednesday I was with my love M. in Wuppertal look a little shopping for the upcoming job interview, and whether we can still get hold of some of the sale.
the way we were still eat Chinese. # Nom
How I love this noodle packaging, they always remind me of American series.
Anyway, it was only a small yield necessary I have made, but even I would not hide from you.

black jacket 9.95 € / / New York
dark blue jeans 19.95 € / / New York

black blouse with shoulder-RĂ¼sschen 9.95 € / / New York

black boots Letter 10 € / / NoName
The cardigan like jacket, fell on me as they went completely alone on a stand between colorful tops.
So I'm right back because I had long been looking for such a type jacket, a quick look at the price labels red, 9,95 €, Given the size "36"! # Yaay

for a new pair of jeans was a long time, and I just love this ark blue skinny jeans. So they try
came after directly with, so it sits so well.

The black blouse I needed for my job interview, just like the black boots Latvians, I needed to fit the simple black shoes, a gray pleated pants. So
came with it.

As you can see nothing spectacular, as the interview went, I tell you tomorrow.
will now go to sleep and once I am looking forward to tomorrow, because then I see again my dream man. # Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment