Monday, February 28, 2011

Where To Buy Matcha Powder Toronto

I've finally done it - belly button piercing!

As some have already read on Twitter, I've done today. Hard to believe but true, I dare sting me a belly button piercing leave.
I was hooked last night from a friend, and she came with the idea that we should now stop by after work with their piercer of trust.
And we did it today.
saw it first like he had to spread wide with me some relief but also a partial disappointment. # Fail

then rang my friend, but because we learned that he recently added to Monday, but come down to us would even briefly. Ui my heart honestly was 1 in 1000
Yes From then on, actually all happened so fast, laid on the couch, pliers made jewelry selected, top ice spray, needle punched, jewelry clean shot, just looking at the new jewel in the mirror, plaster on it and that's about it already. And then I asked myself What am I right again so had a huge fear. # coward

If I look at myself in the photo, it looks like it would be nice if it would be a bit deeper, but when I look in the mirror, it is the perfect place.
wait Well, next week I must once again look purely for the post.

Otherwise, I was with my M. after that to get into the city for a few things for Saturday, as we have in front again after a long time to make the right party. # Yaay
And since I needed a new outfit, how could you have not read the last post, I was looking for a nice dress.
I've found one, it has been shown neither it is a completely different, and I hope to arrive on time to Saturday.
have any event, I then got more shoes for the outfit, they were reduced, and are actually relatively simple, right place, because the dress is already obvious enough.


Also I still Bought my hair color because it is time again for my approach to going to the collar, and furthermore I bought gel pads of Essence, so I also have the evening on the shoes survive.
someone has made of you had any experience with these pads?
For me it's the first time and I would be interested if they really help as the label promises it?


I'm sorry, the moment is not really much of me, but I think I am currently not an exceptional case, it simply lacks the inspiration or motivation.
But I promise improvement.
I also would like to once " Thanks say, "to my regular readers now 144-
I am so incredibly proud and happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment