Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One And A Half Men Mercedes

Free - Haul.) (With unfair means)

Beloved,

as you have probably already read here and there, in the current issue of Glamour magazine (March 2011) a coupon with which you can you a free sample of Estee Lauder pick "Daywear SPF 15 Tinted Skin Care". I also still have
read that a coupon for a free sample of Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara should be included. I really wanted to try out the
, so I'm just now geeiert to stand, to me, the magazine said zuzulegen with coupons.

already in the car, I then browsed through the magazine with an extra magazine because I was in town anyway and thought that I can then equal to Douglas, for me to get the Pröbchen. Of course, my focus was on the mascara, ahem.
And what was it? Nix Coupon! Nix free Chanel! Wat is dat for?
still looked hastily times - the coupon on the mascara was only in the magazines to subscribers. Fies, right?
The tinted facial interested me honestly zero, but I put manage a perfidious plan, and ran at a breakneck speed for Douglas to get him into action (* muahahaha *).

At Douglas never know, you get such great Pröbchen mascara such as Chanel and the likes. The ladies love to get one that is easy to lie to his face that they niiee such samples and one times but is in a month or so to ask again. I gradually get the impression that the chicks Pröbchen want to have on their own. Can it be?
No way!

I therefore purely in Douglas. Plan: buy something as cheap (with Douglas is also Essence and Catrice * whistle *), a possible young and cute salesgirl approach special scenes to buy the cheapest product (buyer rather be liked than non-buyers who only want to cadge a free sample ^ ^) , show the facial skin care and a little bubble of coupon for "is also another coupon for a Chanel mascara was there that I've somehow lost but now ... Could I possibly get a kindly but please? you can give me instead of nursing also like to give only the mascara? * bright Smile * "

exactly how I have implemented the plan also - and
Tadaa?!..
Photobucket
:)))

HA
They want it to be lied to, honestly Hehehe has
The Seller me Probe a little embarrassed, "under the table" and presented in a whisper. This also so no other client like wind gets, I guess at times.

I look like a biscuit on the mascara, I love Chanel. And the mini size the test is so practical and such a trip.
the test report can be found here soon.

At the pharmacy, I then (thanks to Valentine's Day?) or a small heart-shaped perfume . Get The fragrance is not necessarily mine, but I'm now in our WG - Bad made, perhaps it like my roommates, or any friends.

Also, I was 2 times in the parking zone and was not caught. Gnihihi.
Good day: D

Euphoric greetings from your

0 comments:

Post a Comment