Thursday, February 3, 2011

Recommended Trolling Motor For Pelican

MAC Mega Metal Shadow: "Centre Stage"

Huhu,

1 February was indeed the new Limited Edtition MAC out, "Peacocky.

Photobucket
(image: MAC Cosmetics)

Even the promotional pictures I found totally great, because I peacocks and peacock feathers themselves beautiful find. I almost have my tattoo even sometimes a peacock feather, but somehow that has by now everyone and my "I definitely want a tattoo" - phase is already over.
Well.

to LE:
two products were introduced (or repromoted Improves me if necessary?), This being the Kissable Lipcolor, a mixture of lip gloss and lipstick and eye shadow Mega Metal Shadows, with a very metallic finish in a very beautiful, colorful, yet natural colors.

I personally hardly use lip products, were the Kissable Lipcolor for me not of interest.
The eye shadow but even more:)

have therefore struck me, first at Douglas.de because LE was available there first.
Especially on the eyeshadows "Centre Stage" and "Prance" I was thrown to the views of many swatches one eye, was with Douglas "Prance" but sold out so quickly that for me there at "Centre Stage" remained.
to the other eye shadow later:)

Here "Centre Stage":
Photobucket
Photobucket

Incidentally, the Mega Metal Shadows larger than the usual eye shadow, the size is something between the "normal" eye shadow and the Blushes:
Photobucket
(from left to right: the usual e / s "Club", Mega Metal e / s "Centre Stage" Blush "Blushbaby"

prices and content.
"normal" e / s: 1.5 g for 17 €, Mega Metal e / s: 3.4 g for 22 €, Blushes.
6g for 22 € so the price is a bit steep It is true that in the mega metal. Shadows more than twice as much content as in the usual eye shadow, yet it's still a lot less than a blush and the same price.
Well, but as always - MAC can afford it. There is little grumbling and a lot purchased. I'm not even better;)
The colors and finish are also too good.

look:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Centre Stage" is a very beautiful, shimmering, shiny chocolate brown. And although a cold chocolate brown. Thus, a color I have searched forever, because may be too warm in my eye shadow colors in any case, otherwise I see very rapidly ill, or swollen from crying from both.
This color is perfect, I've fallen already seen the swatches and was really glad I got it.
The finish is incredible, the eye shadow feels very soft, velvety and almost "creamy", it can spread great and shine super nice.
I am excited and speak from an absolute buy recommendation.
show in the next few days I'll also definitely a time to AMU.

to "Prance" In Douglas I got it not so, but at Mac Online Shop ! Juhu! Yesterday, I ordered it, so it should arrive tomorrow - it is also to a review.


Love, your

0 comments:

Post a Comment