Saturday, January 29, 2011

Where To Buy Laces For Boat Shoes

It's a crazy kind of Love!

I've done it. My hair is now dyed. Last night I did it and I must say, I like it really, really good. # Yaay
see on the picture you just a taste, I this evening just hammer out a better picture longer have it. There are
tomorrow or no later than Monday, a correct picture on which you can see the color really well '.

As I mentioned before, I've made a Pimkie-order, and, surprisingly, the delivery came even today, although they are actually in stock only 2:02 am to arrive, the better for me.
I am very satisfied with the delivered things and love the stuff now. #
love churn, they show you in the coming days once one probably with a post or similar outfit.

Have today with my dear M. made a trip to the city. Of course, some came back with me home. Under there: P2 Color Nailpolish Victim "Nr.206 Divine" Balea "Smooth + Shine Conditioner," A 3-series chain, and my hair color from Syoss "dark golden blonde.
The bracelet is what you see there some of my Pimkie order, I have got hold it for 2 € from the sale and it has more than worth it.
the online shop I can for you smaller, place orders aufjeden bargain case to my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment