Sunday, January 2, 2011

Saying Congratulation

MAC "A Tale Tartan" Brush Collection New Year's Eve outfit

I had promised you that I write a review for the brush set from MAC "A Tale Tartan" - LE, which I got for Christmas.
Here we go:)

MAC "A Tale Tartan" - "She's got it all" Apply Line & Define Brush Collection

The packaging was pretty under the Christmas tree:
Photobucket

It was the bag that somehow reminds me of a gym bag: D But so what s:
Photobucket

This in turn was following brush bag:
Photobucket
Beautiful, right? It was even a strap, so you can also use it as a clutch / handbag.

In general, the packaging made very loving, quality and attention to detail:
Photobucket
Photobucket

But now we come to the content at issue: the brush!

Photobucket

At first glance, everything brush for the eyes - Makeup in miniature.
Very pretty with the golden version.
The brush numbers on it are, with an "SE" behind it for "Special Edition".
(Edit: Just read the "SE" probably means "short edition" because the brushes are much smaller and shorter than the original sizes.)

These brushes are included:

224 Tapered Blending Brush
Photobucket
As the name suggests, a panel brush. Perfectly suited because it is very soft and flexible. Unfortunately he lost in the first wash a couple of hair and now looks slightly disheveled.
275 Medium Angled Shading
Brush
Photobucket
Toll for applying eyeshadow to the whole eyelid. I've also read here and there that he is well suited for applying concealer, which will test me. Very soft and fluffy.

194 Concealer Brush
Photobucket
Wonderful brush. Incredibly smooth and soft, I think he is suited to apply concealer. I have used it so far for the Crease (crease), works very well. A favorite!

266 Small Angle Brush
Photobucket
The classic eyeliner - brush. For application of eye shadow on the lower lashes, he's great. For liquid or Geleyeliner I use him more.

204 Lash Brush
Photobucket
brush for combing eyelashes and eyebrows. Beautiful. The quality is compared also clearly better than the brush of example Ebelin or Benefit.

I am very excited about the set. Occasionally I have heard that the quality of the brush does not quite come up to the original sizes, I can now confirm not.

Greeting from

0 comments:

Post a Comment