Monday, January 31, 2011

Sudden Gush Of Blood But No Period

Logo Contest Win

Hi, I'm in love
Nina (missNKdesigns), won the logo contest. Here you Blog * click * . Today, my prices have arrived.
There are 4 nail polishes, 1 time the essence 38 coose me, the Rival de Loop 2 Glamour violet, the essence I LOVE BERLIN Love this city and still the essence farytale paint in 05 Tinka `s Rival de Dress.Ein Loop Lipenstift in 02 Glamour rouge. The I LOVE BERLIN Palete Victim in 01 style, there are 9 different eye shadow colors. 2 Farytale Eyeshadow in 01 Tinka `s Dress Fairy Berry and 04 and finally a pair of earrings of accessories.


The first is the I LOVE BERLIN paint. It is applied first leg immediately deckent ton and has a beautiful pink. The 2 is the Tinka `s Dress. Because you have to apply 2 times if it is to deckent correctly. In two lacquers is 8ml inside.






Here is the Rival de Loop paint, he has a beautiful tone purple and shimmering leit. because one must also two times he auftragenund 8ml are included. In addition, the essence coose me (5ml), it is a beautiful green-blue tone with glitter. As with the 2 others you have to apply it twice.


So then we come to the I LOVE BERLIN Palete there are 9 Faren once red, pink, gray, black, light green, light blue, khaki, have dark green and dark Blau.Ich the Palete not geschwatscht so I can not tell.





Here is the Rival de Loop Lipenstift. It is a beautiful red that you can wear an evening dress. This Lipenstift smells of berries with a nice sheen.


Finally, we come to the 2 eye shadow. The Fairy Berry is a Purple Santander Eyeshadow Glitter Patikeln me. He also Tinka `s dress shimmers beautifully. The sound has an orange-pink.






If you have any questions please let me in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment