Sunday, January 30, 2011

Floor Shuffleboard Rent

Blogger Award!

My sweetheart Crumb has given me this blog award. # Yaay
First of all I thank you for it with my treasure, thank you very much, I'm feeling flattered: *

are the rules of this award as follows:
  • power a post about this award by her which, who has given you the award, thanked him and linked in the post.
  • tell 7 things about yourselves
  • give the award more.
  • contacting these bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.

7 things about me:
  • I am extremely Shy . When I get to know someone new, I'm talking little, or little. I need some time to fully open to me and to show from my actual page. In most cases, people are surprised like crazy and I'm talkative.
  • I love horror and thriller movies and hate for almost all love movies and Kömdien. So it is with books, it must be really exciting, engaging and above all be realistic, otherwise I do not speak of a book or film.
  • I have a craze for big, strong dogs, like Rottweilers or Dobermans . I find that they are very elegant and majestic animals. And I'll buy at least one case aufjeden in the coming time.
  • I go off with friends and homosexuals or bisexuals to parties, but I'm totally hetero. The reason: you can celebrate nowhere as good and carefree as allein.Schon among women tried again? You would love it!
  • Raplieder put me in moments where I'm at 180 °, fully calm down and tell me a lot.
  • not like I wear, skirts, dresses or shorts without tights , I hate my legs and they do not find beautiful. Many say the reason I'm crazy, and it aufkeinen case is, but it's such a Macke of me.
  • I'm , correctly in my current relationship, for the first time in love .
  • this or at least next year I will move to another and especially smaller city.
The Blog Award I forgive at exactly 4 bloggers, that I read blog alongside a few other very very much and especially the attention and sometimes even still, this would be:
My Schatz Angie where's love Hardcorepueppiieh , blond angel and purple sofa.
bloggers that have already received this award bestowed feel is best simply flattered only to give them double the work to spare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment