Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Doeshsa Mean In Jetta Car

contest at Puls.de!

By browsing on the blog of http://fashmetik.blogspot.com/ I have become aware of a competition, namely that of Plus.de .
I was done directly from the competition because I'm currently collecting for the initial setup of my apartment, and me with a gain so would a lot easier.
So short is hand attended.

participation:
you can participate in their on write your blog an article in which her compiles a shopping cart with the products from the Plus.de-Onlinehop, in the amount of 1000 €.
this posting it then connects via Trackback by Plus.de contest post.
31st to the January collect all contributions from Plus.de team.

Revenue:
The most inventive and creative blog post is then selected and the winner gets his wish basket worth 1000 €. However, it remains
not only a winner, even the 2 placed gets a € 250 voucher and 3rd placed will receive a € 100 voucher .
Furthermore, all participants get a € 25 voucher ( minimum order value 75 € ).

My wish-Cart:

Here is my wish-cart, as I said, it is located for me some useful things for my apartment to get.
"little" things that mount up, and then very quickly can be an expensive purchase, each of an apartment has to be able to confirm this.
I hope, therefore:
bedside:
This chest, however, times two. Then I find a cot next to belong on it on each side two beautiful chests with two beautiful lamps. It is a white chest of drawers, each with two drawers.
I love white, timeless furniture and therefore like this little darling to me very well.
The price is € 49.95 times two is: € 99.90

phone





And I also am always available for my love and especially for my family, I hope this analog phone, with two stations. There is low radiation, wireless and integrated with an answering machine.
two stations so because I am one of nciht from home knows it differently, to have available in almost every room has a phone in order to never miss a call. ;)
The price is: € 119.95

17-piece cookware set
Everyone knows how important it is to have all these different sized pots and pans.
the moment really nice sets really expensive, so I take this opportunity to participate in this beautiful 17-piece set includes grill pan and Küchenhelferset.
I think it's beautiful and above all practical, the price: € 89.95 . More Information you can read here .

Deco Table Lamp

I love Buddha's and I have been so crazy as it sounds, a clear view of my apartment I would I like this red decorative lamp, a little Asia brings to your home sweet home and Excellent with white furniture would fit.
would cost you € 44.95 .

Krups Coffee Capsule Machine

A must for me as a self-confessed addict cappuccino and latte macchiato.
My morning starts with a hot drink at, and usually, "It is a delicious cappuccino and therefore it is an important" food processor "for me.
Price: € 89.99 .

cutlery
Glasses A set of tableware and I already have what is still missing and there is a cutlery set me this simple, elegant cutlery was just right. It costs € 59.99
and consists of 32 parts, which are 6 x Knives, 6 x forks, 6 x spoons, 6 x teaspoons, 6 x cake forks, 1 x cake server, 1 x slotted spoon.


Fondue
a nice fondue, as it is for me a kind of family tradition to eat on holidays such as Christmas and New Year's Eve fondue, it is important that I do in my own household also possess.
It would cost 69.90 € .

bed

Ok, now we come to a great desire product.
I wish this great and noble bed. I've seen it in the online shop and I was immediately in love.
It is a dream and I think it's so elegant.
The bed would € 389.95 cost.
It is covered with high quality white leather and held in the tall, chrome bed feet a great degree. The headboard is an exceptional build quality and stitched with leather. Schööön
Sooo. # love
So that is all that was my personal wish-cart, as you can see everything important and useful things for the first apartment.
I would be thrilled to win if I did and it would help me a lot.
I wish all participants the thumb and hope you do it for me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment