Friday, January 14, 2011

I Want A Women's Slr Bag



(Yet another movie - Review of
me the moment I can unfortunately not much more blogging because my camera last week broke down: (.
works If all I get today or tomorrow, but a new one - then there are AMU and nail polish photos en masse)

the film "The Queen" I saw yesterday.
have in recent days, I am due to a lot of literature deals with the kings of England and found the recent past of the royal family quite interesting - that is, including the story of poor Princess Diana and what she had to endure all.
As part of this I have also seen "the" interview of her, she gave in 1995 panorama. Really unbelievable.

Then I came across the film, which dealt with the days immediately after the fatal accident of Diana and the royal family as she is of it. occupied
interesting, very well and great.
Helen Mirren received the Oscar for best actress.
If you are interested in such stories - look at:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment