Monday, January 31, 2011

Copd Life Expectancy Without Surgery

new hair color! Versatile

Now you've waited long enough for it. As it is, my new love, my hair color.
I'm getting more than satisfied with it, and have in my environment only compliments for the color, a friend even said, that would be something completely different times and so a color they would have seen comparable nor anywhere else. Hach, that makes me happy.
Many of you have approached me about it, as I despite the dark hair color, light tone that had got done ", I simply disregarded the normal reaction time, which normally min 30th would have been, I have washed out the hair color just after 15-20 min.
And look exactly the desired sound: Excused) # Yaay
the chaos in my background, I have absolutely clean my closet, my clothes already fit into it no more and are therefore not more in the closet, but rather on my chairs and especially on my bed. But whom do I tell her the familiar, right?!
silk several weeks now I wait for my H & M package. It seems to me almost every time so that when I log in again in a day, said the delivery date was pushed back by a week. # WTF
And now I read on many blogs and Twitter that some packet already received, which have just ordered the first place.
have any more of you this problem, or did with H & M just simply on the kicker?

0 comments:

Post a Comment