Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sk08 Free Unlimited Minutes

For bookworms

A nice survey, seen at particle world.

Hardcover or paperback? Before, I only liked
bound books, because they look just fine and have such beautiful envelopes and bookmarks. Meanwhile, I might also like paperback books, mainly because they are so light and handy.

Amazon or bookstore?
bookstores. For me it is rumzustöbern nothing better than a few happy hours in a huge bookstore.

bookmark or donkey ears?
bookmarks. Donkey ears are not gaar!

Order by author, title or disordered?
Most of my books are arranged by genre and then bound / Paperback and author.

hold, sell or throw away?
hold, sell or give away. Who throws away because your books?

short story or novel?
novel.

Harry Potter or Lemony Snicket?
Harry Potter.

Now or used?
now. The smell of a new book tops it all.

seller list, review, recommendation or browse?
All of the above:)

Closed End or Cliffhanger?
Closed End. Open ends can drive me crazy.

morning read, noon or night?
afternoon, evening and night. Without reading I can not sleep.

favorite book of last year?
"Crash of the Titans" by Ken Follett.

What book are you reading now?
"The Brightest Star in the Sky" by Marian Keyes.

absolute favorite book of all time?
Oh God, this is a nasty question I can answer impossible.
As a child, I have "Jim Button and Luke the Engine Driver" by Michael loved the end, there is "The children of Noisy Village "by Astrid Lindgren and the" Mary Poppins. "- series by PL Travers
As a teenager, I" The Mists of Avalon "swallowed up by Marion Zimmer Bradley and of course the" Harry Potter. "- Series
My favorite book lately is "Woman of the Time Traveler" by Audrey Niffenegger. the movie for that I have boycotted because the actors have passed at all anyway and for me the book simply nothing rankommt.

your

0 comments:

Post a Comment