Monday, January 31, 2011

Dutchmen Popup Instructions

I'm a freak but thanks for Lovin 'me!

It's time I dedicate a post to you all alone on my side.
you or no one else to me is more than one year are clear. No one before you could make me love and security, loyalty and honesty as understandable as you have it. We both know that many begrudge us our happiness, which many try to destroy it with their envy, their resentment. But we also know they will fail it bitterly.

I love you and I know I will not hurt can not hurt me at the same intervention.
It's good to know that I found my missing half in you I have never 'I met someone so honest and loving like you! Thank you, that you showed me what love is, what it means for one another as tobe
and especially how it feels when everything that is between us so damn honest.

Each of my friends who could get to know you confirmed to me how much one sees you strive to lovingly as you deal with me and how much will you give me eight.
you were Never Disrespectful or abusive towards me, on the contrary, I was the devil, I'm louder, I told the records I have out of sheer anger manchesmal placed on the lips. You are always
so damn quiet and still never have a bad word lost, I really wonder how you managed it manchesmal with me that you are not gone long ago.
But no, not you, for you have patience with me, and you feel just like me to us.

Thank you, dream man!
-09.05.2009-

0 comments:

Post a Comment