Monday, January 31, 2011

Long Me Vietnamese Movie

Black Swan

here (in August) I had already written that I would watch the movie sure - now I was finally there.

Photobucket

And it really is incredibly good, I'm very excited.
From beginning to end, I have pulled the film and especially lead actress Natalie Portman in her spell.
the role of the fragile dancer Nina plays very intense, you can feel her pain and her mental and physical deterioration resulting almost even.
very changeable, it robs the brave, shy ballerina from the same as the angry, proud, diva.

She also dances really good ballet. She has danced as a child probably times and has enjoyed the role for one year intensive ballet training. Also it has probably lost 10 kg, what is it in the film also looks clear.

I very much hope that she gets the Oscar, for which she is nominated.
madness film.

The ballet costumes are beautiful and even the makeup was the subject of "Swan" pulled through.

Photobucket
Photobucket

for the faint of heart, the film is not recommended but rather, there are very often "shocking moments".
I'm not as felt so bad because I would have expected more "horror".
Yet it is more a psychological drama.
The guns are also in the right places and have a sense, since they are discovering the dark side are a person who is so not yet known and it even incredibly shocked, appalled and disgusted is.
The viewer can sympathize with the nasty, horrible moments to understand these feelings very well.

Photobucket

Here I even found a movie scene in which one can begin to imagine Natalie Portman's great ballet performance. Unfortunately it is in the movie pretty much shown on the top, but even her upper body is very good to perfect ballet.


A great film, Oscar-worthy and worth seeing anyway.
I would even say that it is very worthwhile to see him in the cinema - just because of the great, powerful music and beautiful dance scenes.

(images from various sources.)

your

PS: The movie has awakened in me hidden longings D
have 16 years I danced ballet. My pointe shoes hanging on my closet and when I look at it, I'm happy and sad at the same time.
Today I have searched me out a couple of ballet schools in my area that also adult education . Offer I'm very excited.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment