Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Can I Still Be Pregnant With Low Cervix

First steps towards MakeUp

In Give the Bitch Chocolate ago I found a wonderful day, which addresses the first steps toward making up:) Very funny.
Anyone willing to feel the library.


When did you to wear make up?
I think I was 12 - 13 years old. Makeup can not really call that because it had very subtle.

What was the reason? I just felt like
it and thought I was the right age: D Also, I have time even magazines such as "Bravo Girl" "Girl," "Sugar" and the likes reading, in which it was always make-up tips like "What guys like about girls." "Beautiful skin / eye Larger / Fuller lips in 5 minutes". "Make-up à la Kate Winslet," etc. In addition, in the school also have some girls in the age makeup, and since you have to go along, yes.

Have you secretly painted or loose the parents had nothing against?
I could make up already. However, my mother has banned me in the beginning, to use black mascara ("too slutty") was allowed, I just light brown and respect! blue mascara use. Also, colored nail polish, it has not welcomed with the same Reasons why I have long worn varnish, and light pink. In retrospect, I find these parental obligations very well, a 12 year old with tons of black mascara and bright pink / red nails is something n'est too much of the good-ce pas? My father has not said much to, at most, "What have you got there again für'n damn about your eyes?" : D

Where did your make-up tips: friends, magazines, a la Bravo, girls and co. or simply tried?
All of the above, actually. As I said just now, magazines have already taken effect on me always very inspiring: D I went through a phase where I was very limited (see previous question, maternal restrictions) and just had to come to terms with what had allowed me. At some point, she then lifted their restrictions and I could make most of what I wanted. Make up tips from friends I got myself a few more to give, usually I have makeup of actresses and singers that I liked well by the time nachgeschminkt. Not to mention that I am perhaps a very different type: D

your first make-up products have been bought, stolen, or at least given you at Mama?
Well, everything, as far as I can remember. I have products "inherited" that has not used my mother. Some things I got paid and some I've even risen.

Uses I look for my time (please include a brief explanation as color, brand, etc..)

Foundation: had very beginning I used none at all, later I had a makeup - Stick by L 'Oréal (the way, I still grieve afterwards, he is no longer manufactured and it was just the perfect color for me). I've used for a long time no foundation anymore, just concealer and powder. So I do it now too, but there are days when I need it sometimes Foundation ^ ^ You know what I mean.

powder: I have only started quite late to use. I think was triggered by a party photo where I shined, like a bacon rind: D Beautiful. I think my first powder was Ellen Betrix, a pressed translucent powder.

Eyeshadow: Oh yes. My first was light blue eye shadow -.- Oh God. And that in combination with dark blue mascara. Heaven help us! In most cases, were from Manhattan, Chicogo, jade, etc. Then later, I've worn a lot of shimmering white, etc., sometimes gray, and then for a time no eye shadow, mascara only.

mascara: Yes, always. This is actually the only make-up product that I can say with good reason that I use it from the beginning. As mentioned several times my first mascara was blue. I think it was Jade. Then I was allowed to be published some time to switch to black mascara, which was the famous "Great Lash by Maybelline. I think I have lying around here one of them. I've really ever used and found them great. In between times, there were trips to "1000 Calories" mascara from Max Factor and "Longitude" mascara from L'Oreal, which I was also pretty great to me but at that time was too expensive. Dark brown mascara I have very rarely used once, then the most from my mom - who knows, I do not.
to eyelash curler I came rather late, so 3 years after I had started with face painting. And from because it was my holy grail.

kohl and eyeliner: I have used less. Eyeliner is not very long, so I did not cope at all. Kajal only very rarely and then mostly white on the waterline: D I think, who was also from Jade. Heidi Klum had in fact said once in an interview that makes the eyes bigger. Jaaha!

eyebrows: Made- I have time at all. Plucked rather late, but equally clear-cutting: D There are pictures of me where my eyebrows are plucked to a very very thin sheet, I looked! Thank God is the best friend of my Mom beautician, she told me then radical Zupfverbot granted and said that if I breed a little now, it is maybe something good with nice eyebrows ^ ^ that I have listened to them.

Rouge: I have not used back then.

Lipstick: Did I also not used. But lip gloss galore and the "pearl" - Balm from bebe.

nail lacquer: Yeah, well all along. As mentioned at the beginning very subtly. Clear coat, beige, sometimes pink and sometimes French. Then I had a phase where I wore pearl-white -.- And even blue was at it, if I remember correctly. Then it started sometime with dark red, etc.. also had gel nails I sometimes, like this for 2 years.

When answering the questions I've just noticed that it (to be Gottchen, wat I'm already an old woman) in my time for young girls not really had a great offer as it is today (Essence, Catrice, P2, MNY etc .). You had already rely mostly on the "expensive" things such as L'Oreal and Co. and has twice about whether you really need a dark red lip gloss for 10 €, which then lying around anyway just in the corner.


What were your tools: finger, applicator brush or in fact already?
most part, I have used what so the products it was. Say applicator, powder puff, etc. Not very high quality so ^ ^

Have you made up for the school otherwise than in the evening ?
I think, not great. At school it was usually very subtle, in the evening, I then carried times more than lip gloss.

What was your most embarrassing make-up no-go?
Said blue eyeshadow with blue mascara. Hilfeee. And to my thin eyebrows were also bad.

What product did you use most, and if you had been taken away never to:
My mascara. Oh yes. Since there had been real trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment