Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dresses For Valentines Dance Junior

Yummy Yummy!


My mum has today brought French Nascherrei. It was really very tasty stuff there and I can recommend you this French shop in Cologne by the name epi only. I had to try everything, and I can tell you it was so delicious but also very violent. After making one or two pieces you have a longer break. # Nom



Anyway, I have a tip for those who just like to eat Oreokekse like me, my mum brought me many times with some. Today they came
but with a package that looked very different. It is
a counterfeit version of the Oreokekse, but they taste exactly like the original.
a direct hit, because you get the original from us not be so easy here. So check
just simply drop by at Aldi Süd, there are the aforementioned cookies, and even a little cheaper. Recommendation #


So now I will sanitize my new hole, and then put me to bed and then look at the Prosieben tvtotal poker night.
Dear friends, I must tell you, the sting yesterday, the addiction has caused in me, it really is that I think now, if there is any place that I could still make do.
I already have a nose piercing and a helix, then just yesterday came to the belly button piercing.
A piercing I am going to make aufjedenfall next to my two planned Tattoo's (for which I am going to leave next week by the way the costs calculated.) Nor specifically it is that by being the middle ear cartilage, but then, I guess circuit.
Especially because I want a career in pure, which is I think non seen so much.
I also want to save my mom the heart attack.

interests me: where she "holes" have, body jewelry and tattoo's?
tells me I am not interested!

0 comments:

Post a Comment