Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Per Oz`what Is That Mean

Haaaapppyyyy!




Eyeshadow: MNY "206A" / / Lipstick: P2 059 Copacabana "/ / Nailpolish: P2" 147 perfectly "

Dear friends, I am so happy and I can make it easier to tell you not at all. Those who follow me via Twitter, have already noticed, it worked, my search and all the stress is over.
I was called today, and I was told that the office, where I so wanted to go like , has chosen for me.
short, I now have an apprenticeship. The contract will be me this Sent weeks, and when I signed him, I think girls will go and spend a nice.
I can not tell you how relieved I am, it's like a huge burden fall off my shoulders. Finally
goes uphill again, and it seems that everything was planned what is / is so slow moving. # Yaay


Today I was with my dear S. in the city. I had to do some things, like making new passport photos to bring packages to the post office and especially my new persons applying for.
Shall I tell you what I've done it? Believe it or not I have just managed to make new images. # Fail
Today it all went wrong, and now I can ask again tomorrow in the city to finally my personal, after all my runs this month from -.- '

Well, I'll put myself to bed now , with a delicious Obststalat that brings a little summer in my room, when the outside with the heat is not so.
Get some sleep and watch Law and Order calmed down nicely. # Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment