Monday, March 7, 2011

Difference Black Primer For Cars

third HotHoops Blogger Contest!

I just in my dashboard, the post on the 3rd HotHoops Blogger Contest discovered.
And there's no way around it, I must take part there of course.
under For all participants, are 25 names chains, with the free model and color choice, each participant receives a raffle also a voucher worth 5 € .

What needs to be done?

Become a regular reader of the blog Jewlista and / or become a fan on the fan page HotHoops .
then writes a post about link to your favorite name chain (color, model, what you like in particular to name chains, quotations, etc.), images can use it also from the shop, then you the shop in your post, the link sent to your mail to gewinnspiel @ HotHoops. de and shortly thereafter you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
deadline is actually the 03/15/2011
Na? Interested? Nothing's like to hit the keys:) Good luck to all participants.
model: "Marilyn" / / Color: 925 Silver / / Price: € 26.06

my favorites would be the name chain " Marilyn ', at silver and the price is € 26.06 .
I think the style of writing " Loki Cola " most beautiful, it is clearly light read but a little playful short, it fits everything.
More models can see her in the shop HotHoops . I also love
silver jewelry. Although I will use to fashion jewelry in gold do I possess the right jewelry (rings, chain) predominantly only in silver.
I sneak around for ages so yeah long chains of these names, then I saw her for the first time at a friends they made a holiday brought also many stars are likewise in this name chains, such as Sarah Jessica Parker in the movie "Sex and the City. I've asked my mother to give me a for my birthday, comes to me the competition course located.
would I enormous happy if I were among the winners, so my love I pressed very, very solid thumbs

0 comments:

Post a Comment