Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Restore A Football Helmets

I love me some you!




As some of you are already mtibekommen ( via Twitter) I've bought a new phone because my old has unfortunately given up the ghost.
I did not want a pure touchscreen phone I have decided on the HTC G1 , like I would have had to know, but I made a good offer and I've gladly accepted, it precisely but will be black.
I am more than satisfied with this phone, except that the battery consumption is quite high, even in standby and the non-existent flash with the camera function, I can not see any flaws.
I can recommend you the cell phone only is controlled if you have to search which is not only about the pure touch screen.

Then I have another little goodie for you. As some of you have read, I participate in the HotHoops blogger contest.
As a participant I have a 5 € voucher, which I would ask you contact us.
The code:
NK88
you will receive a voucher worth € 5.00 but must your shopping cart to name chain included, is of the otherwise Coupon not valid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment