Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Does A Dogs Wink Mean

Raubzug

Hello dear ones.
Recently I was in dm and have finally bought it, what I've been searching for so long:)
And I'll present here briefly and give a little feedback.


Essence Metallics LE Jumbo Eye Pencil





(Left: several times over it went, right: once)


So, the Jumbo Eye Pencil Metal Battle 2001 is from the Essence LE metallics.
I know the whole thing was long time ago and now it's all about the new LE's Fairytale and I ♥ Berlin , but I'll say something about this LE.

The Jumbo Eye Pencil is black with lots of glitter and metallic look.
It is a little greasy and oily, but the gold (02) Eye Pencil is much worse because you sein.Wenn it on the eyelid as an eye line plotting, for example, he sits down at some point ab.Aber in the crease, despite all this he is very nice and deckend.Man can it also apply to the Wsserlinie as Kajal.Wer the whole may not be as intense, can also apply the Eye Pencil verblenden.Das quite thin and leaves a beautiful shine.



Essence Metallics Quattro Eyeshadow & Geleyeliner





The first thing I thought when I look at the Quattro Eyeshadow 've bought was: '' YES! I finally Geleyeliner''. This here is the 2002 Steel me.
I must say the quality of the Essence Eye Shadow has always been good.
Man, the eye shadow wet or dry auftragen.Die intensity of color is only super.Das Mankel is that in the lightest tone of the Quattro Eyeshadow after application manipulates all about eye glitters is not so good if you want to have a matte appearance.
to Geleyeliner I have to say I LOVE GELEYELINER * _ *
I wanted to buy time for the Denim Wanted LE already a Geleyeliner, but it was nowhere'm a happier aufzutreiben.Umso I use the one I have now.
I have nothing auszusetzen.Zusammen it with the brush for another € 0.99 can apply the eyeliner and has a super wahnsinns coverage.






P2 Victim Color Nailpolish





My favorite paint this winter.
The P2 Color Victim 208 rich & royal is a super nice color.
Apply after time, the nail appears to have carried easily, but for those who enjoy a decent enough this
I wear the nail polish is still a second time to have more color intensity, so that all these super nice color looks .


The durability of the paint is awesome.
Even after 5 days for me yet leaves off.
I love the P2 coatings.


This is my first small foray was in the dm.
The neighbor surely follow continued)

As always have fun,
Marie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment