Monday, December 27, 2010

Ohio Lotteriesmost Popular Numbers In2010

After Christmas Shopping+ [Preview] essence I♥Berlin

Hello dear ones,

I hope you celebrated Christmas all nice and neat gifts creamed off.
I was thinking that I show you my gifts and as always write my views on the will.
Today I was with my little sister in the city and have met the same to me some of my wishes, for example. a new band, a new ring and of course clothes.
There is also a little review will give two Catrice paints from the LE Glamourama .


Surely you've heard a lot from the two collections of New Year essence.
Black & White and I ♥ Berlin .
to Black & White LE I've already a preview gemacht.Da me I ♥ Berlin LE but does not respond so I'll just say a few words about the products that have made me very carefully. range


i love berlin eyeshadow

It will be a eye shadow palette geben.Mich especially the colors of interest to red, blue, black, and the grau.Auf opacity I am also very gespannt.Erhältlich in 01 style victim .



i love berlin lipbalm





Since I do not have here Lip Balm, Lip Balm from me the essence come to the right place.
Here I am gespannt.Erhältlich on color, care, odor and taste in 01 Love this city and 02 city lights




i love berlin nail polish


What would be an essence without LE coatings? 5 bright colors will be there, and I am all but the Pink interessieren.Auch here I will test the durability and coverage.


So, soon I will upload the pictures promised.
Happy holidays and as always lots of fun,
Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment