Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wearing A Girdle Opinion

Essence Nail Polish

Hai people. Today I say something about the Essence Multi Dimension XXXL shine. I have received it from a good friend, I link to you below her blog. The paint has a nice bright purple with glitter Patikeln.Er deckent already very first leg auftragen.Auf the nail it looks shiny. In the bottle drinne 8ml for 1.75 Euro.Es the color Purple Daimond is 59. Two sets I in you because it dries very quickly which is not the case with most war.Ich thank you again here with my girlfriend Zina .
Today I curse my Kamera.Denn lately the pictures are just bad.


Finally, I have a question: Should I make you a post about my Christmas presents ...?
Would be grateful for your comments.

Here's the blog: http://www.zinahminah.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment