Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How Would A Reverse Bear Trap Work

Lanvin bei H&M 2.0

So, as I said before I make a further contribution to the new collection by French fashion house Lanvin at H & M.
On 23 November came out and the collection was a quote now! on the same day already sold out.
Like last time, I've picked out 3 of my personal favorites.
I had not yet seen only the women's collection and made some interesting finds.


I like the dark purple cocktail dress very gut.Ich Dirch especially like the shoulder-free and the emphasis on the black belt.


Here exactly the same, the emphasis by the waist and both shoulders frei.Die ruffles make the whole thing look very individual and yet playful.


This is my absolute Liebling.Dieses shirt with tulle at the collar, the Hammer.Die bows on the ankles are again a loving Detail.Mein absolute favorite.


Now I see you again three accessories that I've particularly liked.

This bracelet is a real Blickfang.Außen decorated with white beads and in the middle of this great flowering in an incredibly beautiful shade of green.

This brooch looks very feminine and playful sweetened aus.Es sure any outfit.

A purse of a very different Art.Sehr crazy and Leo ausgefallen.Mit trendy patterns and much red, it is a real eye-catcher.



So, I just hope you can still get hold of some of the Lanvin collection at H & M.

Good luck and as always, have fun,
your Marie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment