Sunday, November 21, 2010

How To Make Wirst Mounted Blade

Mother of London

Today I came across a very unusual designer.
She calls herself'' Mother of London ''and it has already done with some of her dresses on the covers of famous Gothic magazines, such as
Sonic Seducer .
addition, it has clothed the new world famous ''Black Eyed Peas '' for their album The END ''''.
Who would have thought?
Clothes for the music video Boom Boom Pow was completely at
Mother of London.

your designs are as eccentric and very extravagant.Sie are both very feminine and dominant, both wild and striking.
She manages to send the Wild West combine with the aristocracy and. I
me their collections of 2005, 2006/2007 and 2008/09 've seen.
The first two collections I've picked out each 3 of the best designs that I liked the most:)


2005



(This image made it on the cover of Sonic Seducer!)





2006/07








2008/09




Black Eyed Peas




Collection From 2008-09, I have selected only one image because I have not addressed the most so much as the previous one.
If ye see the whole collection of Mother of London once wanted simply looks here:


Have fun, wish you Marie your 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment