Sunday, January 24, 2010

Record Xbox On Pc No Capture Card

My "EVERYDAY" Make up


Hellööö lovelies =))
Just today another blog entry because I could not login ... (
Jetzt gehts but again and I'll show you my first make-up EVERYDAY

* OMG How am I look höhö *


Make up Tutorial:!
first lip balm
second Concealer Apply on eye shadow and small pimples times give! (If you like, .. I machs about 1x a week because of concealer can decongest the eye shadow! *
third powder or MSF face incorporated
fourth eyeliner or kajal (as you like) with a thin line on the eye leave or join
5th Mascaras
6th Apply white eyeliner on the waterline
7th Gloss or any Lippie Apply!






What I use for products you see in the video!
Without my chatter would take the make up just 5 minutes!

Greetings
Bella
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment